SCVTUP UP ITI Admission 2021 @scvtup.in For the academic session 2021 is now starting from 4th August 2021. This year the admission process was delayed due to the lockdown, but now applicants can submit their application. UP ITI 2021 admission forms are released online. Under this, the qualified candidates of UP will get admission in ITI certificate programs in various government institutes. and State Private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs).
Interested candidates are advised to keep checking this page for more latest updates.
Updates: Applicants shortlisted in the first allotment can now complete their admission process by September 18.
UP ITI Admission 2021
|admission process||SCVTUP UP ITI Admission Application|
|article category||Admission Application Information|
|operating authority||State Council for Vocational Training, U.P.|
|program offer||ITI Certificate Program|
|seat availability||Government ITI: 1,19,831 |
Private ITI: 3,74716
|Date of issue of application||4 August 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application||28 August 2021|
|UP ITI Application Form 2021||Available|
Candidates should apply before the last date, as late applications will not be accepted under any circumstances. If you are also interested in admission in 2021, then you should also read the information brochure before filling the application. For detailed information you can check the official notification and brochure shared below.
You can go through the given article as we have shared all the necessary information about admission in it. The information given here is based on last year’s data.
In this article, you will get detailed information about SCVTUP ITI Admission 2021 application form, schedule, application fee, eligibility criteria, courses/trade, reservation, etc.
SCVTUP UP ITI Admission Schedule/Dates
|Activity / Event||Dates|
|filling the application form||4 August 2021|
|Last date to apply||28 August 2021|
|Declaration of Merit List||announced soon|
|start of new season||announced soon|
SCVTUP UP ITI Admission Process
The admission process will consist of the following steps-
- application submission
- merit list
- Allotment of seats and document verification
- Reporting to the allotted institute
The seats will be allotted to the candidates in four different phases.
UP ITI Trades 2021
Candidates who fill application for various ITI will get admission in following ITI trades as per their choice-
- building maintenance
- the part of the computer that can be touched and felt
- network maintenance
- foundry man
- industrial painter
- Interior decoration and designing
- marine engine fitter
- Match. Repair and maintenance of heavy vehicles
- Production and Manufacturing (Dye)
- Mechanic (All)
- Mechanic Auto Electrical And Electronics
- mechanic diesel engine
- physiotherapy technician
- plastic processing operator
- Pump Operator – Cum-Mechanic
- sheet metal worker
- fall to pieces
- Boiler Attendant etc.
- Computer Aided Embroidery & Designing
- fact admission operator
- Library and Information Science
- network technician
- Basic Cosmetology
- bussiness Administration
- Catering & Hospitality Assistant
- bussiness Administration
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- dtp operator
- milk production
- Fire Technology and Industrial Safety Management
- Food & Beverage Service Assistant
- footwear manufacturer
- food production general
- health care environment
- health sanitary inspector
- leather goods manufacturer
- Plate Maker-cum-Imposter
- litho-offset machine minder
- sewing techniques
- Secretarial Practice (English)
- Travel & Travel Assistant etc.
The duration of these engineering and non-engineering training programs can range from six months to 2 years.
UP ITI Admission 2021 Eligibility
SCVTUP ITI applicants must read carefully all the instructions and eligibility criteria in the candidate’s brochure. Once they have ensured that they fulfill the eligibility criteria then they can proceed to apply.
If you are also interested in filling the application form, then you need to go through the eligibility requirements shared below-
- 1. The minimum age of the candidate should be 14 yearsscheduled tribe August 2021 (It means the applicant should not be born on or after 31st July 2007).
- There is no upper age limit.
- No relaxation in the minimum age limit is admissible to any candidate.
- Applicants must have completed Class X (SSC/ High School) or equivalent from a recognized board.
- However, the candidate is in class 8. can also apply on the basis ofth for some trades.
- class 10th Appearing candidates are also eligible.
- Applicants must be mentally and physically fit.
- Candidates with 40% or more disability can apply under 3% reservation criteria.
- There should be no defect in the eyes of the candidates.
Applicants have to pay a certain amount of registration fee. The category wise registration fee is as follows-
- General/Backward Category- Rs.250/-
- SC/ST- Rs.150/-
UP ITI 2021 Reservation
Below we have shared category wise reservation as per the latest mandate of the Government of Uttar Pradesh-
dependents of freedom fighters
Female Candidates (In State ITI)
UP ITI 2021 Selection Method
Admission in UP ITI on the basis of merit list. After the completion of the application process, the admission authority will prepare a
SCVTUP ITI Admission Important Points
- SCVTUP UP ITI Admission online application form will be issued soon.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions given in the applicant’s brochure before filling the application form.
- Incomplete and incorrectly filled applications will not be considered under any circumstances.
- No modification is allowed in the application form after the submission of the application form by the candidates.
- Applicants should keep 4 copies of photographs (as uploaded in the application form) with them during the admission process.
- Applicants can fill preferences of up to ten trades in 6 institutes of any one of the 3 districts of the state.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit and preference filled.
- Candidates will be informed about the seat allotment result through official website, registered mobile number, email. It will also be published in newspapers.
Read more: UP Scholarship Status
How to fill UP ITI Online Application Form?
- Step-1 Visit the official portal
Visit the official website of the conducting authority (www.scvtup.in).
- Step-2 Find the application link
On the homepage of the portal, you need to find the link “Online submission of application for admission for the session 2021-22” and click on it.
In this step you have to fill personal information, eligibility details, reservation information etc in the application form. Candidates will also have to upload scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
If you have filled some wrong information in the form then you should preview all the filled information and make necessary corrections.
Click on ‘Proceed for Payment’ option and pay the prescribed registration fee.
- Step 6- Submit Application
After reviewing all the information click on the “Submit” button for final submission of the application.
- Step 7- Download and Print
In the last step, you have to download the filled application form and take a printout of the same. This printout needs to be kept safe for future use.
- Apprentice Registration for ITI 2021- Click Here
- Application Link – Available Soon
- Print the Application Form or Complete the Incomplete Application Form
- Login to Submit Application – Click Here
- Click here to view UP ITI 1st Merit List
Email: [email protected]
Keep visiting this page for all the latest news and updates SCVTUP ITI Admission 2021 and Application Form. In case of any assistance or query, you can leave your Comment in the comment section below.